Send someone the luck of the Irish with this clever Celtic Card! Make this beautiful St. Patrick’s Day card using your Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software! The step by step video tutorial below will walk you through creating the card from start to finish. Below you’ll find the supply list and the dimension chart that you can reference during the tutorial. All of the dimensions are mentioned in the tutorial, but we included the chart in case you want to print it or just reference it during the video! Enjoy and make sure to leave some feedback! The SVG files for this tutorial can be purchased by clicking here for $3.99.
As mentioned in the video, if you need help extracting your SVG files and / or learning how to work with SVG files, click here to watch the “How to Import an SVG File” tutorial first. Importing SVG files is covered in the video below, but not in the level of detail as the “How to Import an SVG File” tutorial. Start with the tutorial below and and if you need it, click on the “How to Import an SVG File” tutorial for additional help!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Celtic Card SVG File Kit (Click here to purchase for $3.99 )
- Three shades of green (letter-sized or 12″ x 12″)
- Light Tan (letter-sized or 12″ x 12″)
- Medium Tan (letter-sized or 12″ x 12″)
- 12″ x 12″ paper of your choice for envelope (Only for Cricut Expression)
- Pop Dots or Zots
- Dark brown ink pad (optional)
|SVG File||Paper Color||Dimensions (Width)