Mother's Day Flower Pot Card Video Tutorial

Show your love on Mother's Day with this gorgeous handmade keepsake card! You can bet Mom will show this one off to all her friends!

Buy It Now

This kit includes the following:

• SVG Files for every element pictured (10 SVG files) Note: 12x6 mat users, you could certainly cut out the flowers, but the card base is too big for the 12x6 mat.
  • PDF file with instructions
  • Envelope SVG file! Use the envelope SVG files for other projects too!
  • Video Tutorial with Mary!

Check out the product image!

Video Tutorial Part 1

Video Tutorial Part 2

If you need help learning how to unzip one of our free or purchased files, click here!

11 Responses to “Mother's Day Flower Pot Card Video Tutorial”

1. Diane N April 22, 2009 at 4:48 am #

Mary after admiring your work it was great to see your face! I love this card. I think it would work just as well for a birthday or get well card.

2. Lora April 22, 2009 at 5:51 am #

Mary – this card is GORGEOUS! I’m buying this kit today to make 3 cards!

3. Mary Rudakas April 22, 2009 at 6:28 am #

Thanks so much Diane! :P Oh for sure – it would be so perfect for a birthday or get well (or thank you card even!) too!

Thanks Lora! Doesn’t it come out pretty?? We’re pumped about it!

4. diamondust April 22, 2009 at 8:52 am #

Great tutorial! What a versitial card! Sure enjoy seeing what you come up with–always quality! Thanks again for all your hard work to make this site so great!

5. Cissi April 22, 2009 at 6:54 pm #

All I can say is WOW, Mary you out did yourself oon this one, it is absolutely gorgeous, I just purchased it and can’t wait to make it. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us.

6. Candace April 24, 2009 at 6:06 am #

I really like your card. Thanks for the video. I think the “tool” you have is a stylus for dry embossing with stencils.

7. lesliefolks April 28, 2009 at 6:51 am #

thanks for the video…nice to see someone else uses their jeans to clean their hands also!!! :):) I even have an awesome apron..but always faster to just wipe my hands on my pants!!

8. Deanna Kuroda May 2, 2009 at 2:37 pm #

Hi Mary, Very nice presentation and tutorial to make the MD card. Thanks so much.

9. Eleanor May 6, 2009 at 5:57 am #

This is so awesome! Thanks for the tutorial. :)

10. Mary Ann March 30, 2010 at 10:47 am #

Gorgeous! I love the video tutorials, makes it seem alot easier to understand.
    Thanks so much. I will make one for my daughter and one for my daughter-in-law.

11. Jayne November 12, 2010 at 12:05 pm #

I would like to say a BIG thank you for all the wonderful projects. All give me some ideas. I have my cricut expression and only use it once a week so I am still green.
    Thanks again,