I got the cutest Valentine paper by K&Company that's zoo-themed this month at Michael's and had to see how our Betty's Bags and Boxes would look done up for V-Day. It was fun! I think I will actually make some bracelets for some girlfriends out of rose quartz beads to put in these.
Here are the exact shapes, sizes and colors I used. Use the Keep Proportions option to keep the shape’s proportions while sizing it to the width shown below.
|Betty's Bags and Boxes Part II SVG Kit|
|pointy_flap.svg (click to download)||11.4"w||Red|
|Valentines SVG Collection|
|teapot.svg||2.25"w (Break Apart and delete hearts and slits)||Light Pink|
|mug.svg||1.3"w (Break Apart and delete hearts and oval)||Light Pink|
- I embossed the teapot and the pointy bag flap with my dotted Cuttlebug embossing folder, which added a nice touch.
- I topped the teapot lid with a sparkly heart-shaped gemstone and put a 3D pop dot (or Zot) behind the mug to add some dimension.
- The ribbons I used are both from spools from Michaels.
- The patterned paper is all from the new Ka-Zoo 12×12 pad by K&Company. (SKU: 30-387973)
- For the solid colored cardstock, I used AC Cardstock. This is my fave solid color cardstock because of its texture, its solid-color core (not white-core) and because of how clean it always cuts for me.