Free SVG File - Sure Cuts A Lot - 03.31.10 - Butterfly Wings

Butterfly Wings SVG Sure Cuts A Lot

Hey Everyone!  Today's free SVG is a pretty two-layered pair of butterfly wings!  They look great on anything with a Nature theme or anything girly.  Cut out a few and adorn a scrapbook page or cut one small and one larger and create a pretty card.  These also work with our new Lil Peeps SVG Collection and can be used with the Ballerina outfit to create a Butterfly Ballerina!  Happy Crafting!

Download Now
Breezy Meadow Butterfly SVG Collection

Breezy Meadow Butterfly SVG Collection

All downloads are in Zip format and include the .svg files for use with your Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) software. If you like this file, please leave some feedback below!

This free SVG file has 4 layers! If you need help learning how to cut a multi-layered design element, check out our video tutorial by clicking here and you'll be a pro in no time at all!

13 Responses to “Free SVG File - Sure Cuts A Lot - 03.31.10 - Butterfly Wings”

1. NanaB March 31, 2010 at 2:50 pm #

Thank you so much for your beautiful files. I love the butterfly.

2. Cely March 31, 2010 at 3:08 pm #

It’s a cutie! Yes, this is a “must” for anyone’s svg collection. And, it’s FREE…..thanks!

3. Dell Kelly March 31, 2010 at 3:47 pm #

I love butterflies and can imagine the cards, scrapbook pages etc I can do with this one. thank you .
    Happy Easter everyone.

4. Laura Figueroa March 31, 2010 at 4:17 pm #

I love all butterflies themes, so thanks for the file

5. annie tobin March 31, 2010 at 8:07 pm #

Mary, you do the most beautiful work!! I love the butterfly! I cut the scalloped egg and also the Bea’s 3-D cards today. I was using Bazille paper and had some issues cutting thru. I have a new blade and set it at 6. Speed was medium and pressure was max. Does this sound right to you?

6. Mary Rudakas March 31, 2010 at 9:32 pm #

Thanks so much everyone, I’m glad you like it! Annie, I have the least luck with Bazzil cardstock – there are various textures of Bazzil and some work a little better than others, but if you can get AC Cardstock anywhere (solid colors), try that, because it always cuts the cleanest for me. Sometimes the Bazzil gets chewed up, even with a new blade. I would start a new blade on “4” instead of 6 and then as the blade wears down move it up to 5 and then 6. Other than that, it sounds like you’re all set!

7. Ruth April 1, 2010 at 11:05 am #

This is the best butterfly svg that I have seen. Love it!

8. Carmen Lucero April 1, 2010 at 12:52 pm #

Thank you, this can go with the peeps!!

You are so talented and giving, I appreciate you very much!

Carmen

9. Mary Alice April 4, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

Thank you so much for all the free files.
    They are are beautiful and I can’t wait to try them all.
    I have used several so far, the dove/sympathy for a card and Cecile the
    Valentine bear and the Easter bee. I LOVE the bee’s expression.
    Thanks for all your hard work.

10. marilyn May 8, 2010 at 8:03 am #

thanks for a great idea

11. Lisa June 28, 2010 at 5:16 pm #

I love the way you create your layered cuts. So simple for us to use. Thanks.

12. Elise Richard February 19, 2011 at 11:31 am #

Beautiful, beautiful, just amazing!

13. Marlies Savelkouls September 16, 2014 at 6:01 am #

Thanks a lot. I have seen this on the blog of the desert diva and found it here. I like it a lot!