Sure Cuts A Lot 2 - Fonts 101 Video Tutorial

Sure Cuts A Lot gives you the ability to cut thousands of fonts with your cutting machine. Knowing how to download and install fonts is a necessary skill that will help you expand Sure Cuts A Lot's font list! In this video tutorial, you'll learn about:

• How to access currently installed fonts
  • Downloading fonts from the Internet
  • Choosing optimal fonts for Sure Cuts A Lot
  • Working with new fonts in ZIP format (Unzipping ZIP files)
  • Temporarily loading fonts in Sure Cuts A Lot
  • Permanently installing fonts for use in Sure Cuts A Lot
  • Common mistakes when installing new fonts permanently
  • Reloading font list in Sure Cuts A Lot
  • Creating "Favorites" font list (Adding and Removing)

Part 1

Part 2

9 Responses to “Sure Cuts A Lot 2 - Fonts 101 Video Tutorial”

1. Barbara Lindsey May 9, 2010 at 3:50 pm #

Thanks for the great tut.
    Easy to understand. I get it. ;-)

2. staci May 10, 2010 at 7:45 am #

Great video, how did you get your workspace in scal setup like that? I like the layout.. you see everything you need to work with. Please email me with the instructions on how to set up that workspace. Thank you so much. Staci

3. staci May 10, 2010 at 8:02 am #

Disregaurd above request, I figured it out on my own. Thanks again for the video tut!

4. Gabrielle Rogers May 12, 2010 at 10:17 am #

Just watched your Font Tutorial with my hubby :), and it was fantastic, Leo! We BOTH learned something while watching it! Thank you so much for producing such fantastic and easy to understand tutorials! You are a superior teacher! Keep on keepin on!

5. Gayle May 13, 2010 at 4:29 pm #

thanks for the tutorial, it helped me understand fonts!! love your site :)

6. Trina May 31, 2010 at 10:23 pm #

I so wish I had viewed this before I downloaded some. It was a nightmare! I will refer to it when I download more as I’m sure I will be doing! Your video tutorial’s are easy to follow and so professional. I look forward to working my way through them all. Do you by any chance sell them? I’m not always connected to the web. Well Done!

7. ScattyCardCrafter June 7, 2010 at 1:12 am #

Please can you include a short version for MAC users.
    Thanks
    I would make one myself now I know BUT have no idea where to start with that.

keep up the great work you are doing.

8. Judy Key July 8, 2010 at 8:46 am #

you do a great job with these; so easy to understand, easy to see; I appreciate them very much and am so glad I found you.

9. Gaygirl September 14, 2013 at 3:06 am #

I just love your tutorials they are so easy to understand and your voice is easy to listen to as well thanks