Sure Cuts A Lot 2 – Pages and Cutter Menu – Video Tutorial

Learning how to use Pages in conjunction with Layers will help you create a more organized Sure Cuts A Lot 2 experience. Give your cuts room to breath and give your mind a sense of control by taking advantage of the great organizational tools that Sure Cuts A Lot provides!

In this video tutorial, you’ll learn about:

• Opening custom Workspace (see the full Workspace Tutorial Here)
  • Adding Elements from Personal Library (see the full Personal Library Tutorial Here)
  • Creating and labeling new pages
  • Setting color attribute for a page
  • Locking and unlocking / hiding and showing layers (see the full Layers Tutorial Here)
  • Saving a project with multiple pages and layers
  • Opening a project
  • Preview cut
  • Adjust Mat Size
  • Multi-Cut Function
  • Mat Safe Cut Zone
  • Preview All
  • Show Outlines option
  • Changing Shape Fill Color
  • Changing Shape Outline Color
  • Deleting Pages
  • Send Layer To Page

Sure Cuts A Lot 2 Pages

Part 1

Part 2

7 Responses to “Sure Cuts A Lot 2 – Pages and Cutter Menu – Video Tutorial”

1. Theresa Trentham June 9, 2010 at 1:38 pm #

OMG. i learned so much. i usually just do simple stuff since i don’t know my way around it. this totally cleared up pages and layers. I thought layers would be on diff. pages. thanks. AGAIN. !!!!

2. Cely June 9, 2010 at 4:06 pm #

Thank you so much…..very helpful…I know some of my weak areas which means I’ll go back and study your tutorials. This was really great. The best part is that you were calm and collected which made my learning experience go smoother and made me not so anxious. Thank you again.

3. Debbie Barba June 12, 2010 at 5:14 pm #

Another AWESOME tutorial Leo! I can see that I will be using these techniques a lot! When I make cards, I make several that are the same. This will enable me to separate my colors with each page and cut several of the same object many times on one mat. Very Cool!

4. Many Feathers August 20, 2010 at 6:23 pm #

Your videos are fantastic! You explain everything so thoroughly and in such an easy way.

THANKS!

5. Rita December 18, 2010 at 10:19 am #

great tutorial, I learnt a lot

6. Janet January 1, 2011 at 8:16 am #

Thanks for all the great info! Sure makes using the software much easier and less frustrating :-)

7. Claudette February 28, 2011 at 10:44 am #

very very good lerning video
    I really apreciate so much .

:-)