Free SVG File - Sure Cuts A Lot - 07.22.10 - Statue of Liberty

Statue of Liberty SVG File

Hey Everyone!  Today's free SVG is a multi-layered Statue of Liberty, perfect for scrapping your photos of trips to New York City, or perhaps some vintage photos of your relatives who came to The States and passed through Ellis Island.  Happy crafting!

If you need help learning how to cut a multi-layered design element, check out our video tutorial by clicking here and you'll be a pro in no time at all!

Download It Now
Cruising Caravan Scrapbook Pages SVG Kit

Cruising Caravan Scrapbook Pages SVG Kit

All downloads are in Zip format and include the .svg files for use with your Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) software. If you like this file, please leave some feedback below!

11 Responses to “Free SVG File - Sure Cuts A Lot - 07.22.10 - Statue of Liberty”

1. Sarah H July 21, 2010 at 11:14 pm #

I like this!! Thank you!

2. Reets July 22, 2010 at 2:59 am #

This is really special to me. Being a native New Yorker, Ms Liberty is an old friend. I could never get enough of the collectibles that float around of her.. Now I have an svg!! I can’t thank you enough for this. And thanks for the idea about a scrap page honoring my relatives, all of whom came through ellis island, including my mom and dad !! Bless your hearts !! Reets

3. Carolina Girl July 22, 2010 at 4:37 am #

Beautiful svg of a beautiful woman….this is free? The detail is amazing and it’s free…just amazing.

4. Susan Ross July 22, 2010 at 5:44 am #

This is one of my all-time favorites! Thanks!

5. Susie July 22, 2010 at 9:39 am #

Great file thank you so much!

6. Carmen Lucero July 22, 2010 at 2:41 pm #

Love her! Thanks so much!

Carmen L

7. rap July 22, 2010 at 2:49 pm #

Thanks. This is on my bucket list. Someday when I get there, I’ll have the perfect cut!

• colleen brown July 23, 2010 at 10:53 am #

MY WONDERFUL SON IN LAW TOOK ME ON A FANTASTIC VACATION TO NYC THE DREAM OF MY LIFETIME. I HAD SUCH A MARVELOUS TIME BUT THE MOST AWESOME PART OF IT ALL WAS THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE STATUE OF LIBERTY… I GET COLD CHILLS WHEN I THINK OF HOW I FELT. I JUST STARTED CRYING AND I COULDNT STOP. SHE IS SO MAGNIFICENT AND BEAUTIFUL. SO S SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR THIS SVG. I CAN USE IT ON EVERY PAGE OF MY NEWYORK SCRAP BOOK LOVE YOU GUYS.

8. Cindy Smith July 28, 2010 at 6:41 pm #

I just love this cut! We will be studying Ellis Island in school this year and this will be a fantastic illustration for this unit. Thank you so much for sharing this svg file for free!

Cindy

9. Lisa August 4, 2010 at 6:25 pm #

Beautiful job on this file. I had wondered about making one myself last year, but it seemed too tricky. I like the way you did the layers. Thanks.

10. Cassandra September 12, 2010 at 8:35 am #

I am a total novice and Lady Libery was my first cut. I have a little niece who is going to love her. Thank you for making it easy.