Classic Christmas Advent Calendar SVG Kit

Between NOW and Tuesday, November 16th 2010, get a Free Gift with your purchase of $9.98 or more! (Free Gift is a $6.99 Value). Please read Free Gift Rules Below!

SVG Kit Description:

Anticipate the joy of Christmas with a gorgeous handmade Advent Calendar!  What a special gift for people in your life!  Make it look different, depending on what paper you use - make it woodland-themed and cozy, or pink and retro, or classically red, green and gold.  You'll have such fun putting the finishing touches on it and shopping for tiny goodies to fill it up!  Use chocolate, hand candies, lip gloss and even small ornaments, erasers or toys.

We've made this calendar pretty easy to assemble.  Each interior box is clearly labeled so putting them inside is just a matter of gluing them in-place.  All folds are scored with perforations, so no scoring tool is necessary.  The decorations on the front of each door are easy to cut out and assemble and you'll have fun picking out what papers you'll use.  Embellishing the doors with embossing, glitter, inking and brads is also super fun.  What a fun early Christmas gift for someone special!

Compatibility

SCAL2 (version 2.012 or later) and a 12x12 or 12x24 sized mat.

Video Tutorial

Buy this file

18 Responses to “Classic Christmas Advent Calendar SVG Kit”

1. Lynne November 10, 2010 at 12:43 pm #

Wow! I’m sooo excited.This looks amazing. Can’t wait to try it.

2. Cely November 10, 2010 at 12:52 pm #

That is so pretty and cool…great tutorial…one of my favorite parts is Gucci’s pay opening a door. I know Leo was behind that …haha

3. ictmom November 10, 2010 at 1:09 pm #

Genius!!!!

4. Diana Jaime November 10, 2010 at 2:04 pm #

Can this be cut out with MTC? What format is this file in if i buy it?

5. Bee November 10, 2010 at 3:45 pm #

What an awesome project! I love it, you almost make me feel bad that I don’t celebrate Christmas anymore!! ;-) LOL
    The cat opening the door just made me burst laughing… (and of course it was for the chocolate) :-D
    Once again, you rock guys! :-)

6. Sheila W. November 10, 2010 at 4:12 pm #

Love it! I think this one may be my absolute favorite. Thank you for all the creativity and hard work you put into this!

7. joy leith November 10, 2010 at 6:58 pm #

you realize how awesome you are this is great!!!!!!!

8. Barbara Manchester November 10, 2010 at 7:21 pm #

Sooooo Cute! I absolutely can’t wait to make this! Thanks for a great tutorial, too, Mary!

9. Many Feathers November 10, 2010 at 8:19 pm #

FANTASTIC!!! You have really outdone yourselves on this one. And…it’s a free gift with purchase!!!! WOW!!!!
    Thanks so much!

10. Camille November 11, 2010 at 7:24 am #

Love this project! Has really inspired me. Only wish I had seen it about 2 months ago so I would have had time to make one for all my friends and family. ;-) Will get started for next year, I guess. Only have a 6 x 12 mat – Hope to be able to adapt. Thanks for the fun idea!

11. Nadine November 11, 2010 at 9:06 am #

You’ve done it again! Just the thing I was wishing for before I really even knew exactly what I wanted. I’ve been looking for a good advent calendar idea that I could adapt to Cricut for over a year, with little success. This is just incredible. Will be ordering this week so I can get one made for myself and a couple for family for this year. Will make more next year, including several for our church’s fall bazar. I can hardly wait to get started!! Thank you so much for all of your creativity and work and for providing almost limitless inspiration for all of us!

12. Kelly November 11, 2010 at 11:43 am #

Can I just say that that furry paw cracked me up!! Genius. :]

13. Jennifer November 11, 2010 at 2:55 pm #

This is absolutely stunning!

14. Cindy November 14, 2010 at 9:33 am #

I have made 4 already going to make a kid type of one as soon as I can find cute kid-like paper. Been having a ball this is exactly what I needed to make for my grown daughters who used to get advent calendars from their aunt. Thanks so much for coming up with this design you are a rocket scientist of SVGS. Thanks ever so much…you have help make my Christmas so much more memorable.

15. Nancy November 14, 2010 at 11:29 am #

I didn’t even know I was making advent calendars until I saw this!! Thank you!

16. Belinda Brown November 15, 2010 at 11:39 am #

I can’t wait I can’t wait! I know I’m going to have to put audible alarms on them for my two little sugar junkies…..heee heeee!

17. Michelle November 15, 2010 at 2:54 pm #

This is an amazing project. I made one for an event at our church this past Saturday and got the most wonderful comments on it (it was a lifesaver as I had planned to get a quilted Advent calendar done and ran out of time). I just bought paper today to make more! Thanks for such amazing work (and the video which helped a ton!).

18. Alysia November 25, 2010 at 12:45 pm #

I just finished my first one. I had so much fun making it and your video really helped. I’m wondering if I’m just slower than average because it took me about six hours from start to finish to complete it.