Free SVG File - Sure Cuts A Lot - 11.21.10 - Peace Frame

Peace Frame SVG

Use today's free SVG as a frame and caption around your Christmas card design.  Add some snowy trees, an angel or a nativity scene.  You can also use it as a photo frame, sized to 6.7" wide by 4.7" tall which leaves some space around the photo, or size it to 4x6 to fit right on top of the photo (we prefer the first option)!  Watch our live show tonight at 8PM CST to see Mary use this SVG to create a cozy Christmas card!

Download It Now

Shaped Christmas Cards SVG Kit

Shaped Christmas Cards SVG Kit

All downloads are in Zip format and include the .svg files for use with your Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) software. If you like this file, please leave some feedback below!

8 Responses to “Free SVG File - Sure Cuts A Lot - 11.21.10 - Peace Frame”

1. Reets November 21, 2010 at 6:17 pm #

simpley lovely!

2. Cely November 22, 2010 at 5:35 am #

Great little frame and was outstanding used in the love tutorial on Sunday night….that was inspiration!

3. Cindy Miller November 22, 2010 at 6:45 am #

Love this frame, after watching you guys on the show I went downloaded and made some Christmas cards, thanks so much!!

4. LK November 22, 2010 at 12:40 pm #

Thanks!

5. pmm November 22, 2010 at 4:57 pm #

Love it! Thank you!

6. Gayle November 25, 2010 at 7:52 am #

What a lovely frame, pity we don’t have snow

7. ScattyCardCrafter December 9, 2010 at 1:12 pm #

I love this frame. I made it into a Christmas card, have cut it from white and put it on Black card with white candle peeloffs, though I intend making my own candles for next year.
    The second card I inadvertently added glue to the right side so I quickly covered it with embossing powder and heat embossed it.Also used on Black card which had been sprayed with irridescent sparkle.
    I love it so much.
    Thank you.

8. ScattyCardCrafter December 10, 2010 at 1:28 am #

I thought I had posted here. I have used it on cards this year and they have gone down so well I will definitely do it next year. It is amazing how many variations can be made with one basic cut. AS my promise is that EVERY card I make is unique. I have yet to break it in 6 years of crafting. Just made 55 so far for Christmas.(only 2 involved the Peace frame.)