Free SVG File – Sure Cuts A Lot – 01.19.11 – In Our Hearts Forever Caption

In Our Hearts Forever SVG

Use this sweet yet solemn caption on a pet memorial scrapbook page, or on a sympathy card for a friend who’s lost a pet.  Pets really become family members and it’s so hard losing one.  Sympathy from friends and family can mean a lot during such a tough time, and we hope you really can’t even use this one.  Cut this three-layer caption out with subtle, coordinating cardstock and affix to a simple pet-patterned paper.

If you need help learning how to cut a multi-layered design element, check out our video tutorial by clicking here and you’ll be a pro in no time at all!

Download It Now
Candy Heart Goodie Bags SVG Kit

Candy Heart Goodie Bags SVG Kit

All downloads are in Zip format and include the .svg files for use with your Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) software. If you like this file, please leave some feedback below!

9 Responses to “Free SVG File – Sure Cuts A Lot – 01.19.11 – In Our Hearts Forever Caption”

1. Sheila W. January 19, 2011 at 2:21 pm #

Awww… I may have to use this for pictures of my beloved Bear Cat. He is forever in our hearts. I miss him so much! It’s been almost 4 years now.

2. Grrama January 19, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

In Our Hearts Forever — Very Nice. Sorry to hear about the passing of your doggie friend. May he rest in peace.

3. LauraRose January 19, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog — when my dog died, I cried for two days!

4. Laura January 19, 2011 at 6:43 pm #

I*m going to use this for my son, he passed away when he was only 11 years old. He has been living in Heaven for the passed almost 10 years. We miss him everyday!

5. Mary January 19, 2011 at 11:52 pm #

i’m gonna use this one in a scrapbook formy neighbours. They are moving to another house and i’m reallly gone miss them. It’s a gift.

6. Carmen Lucero January 20, 2011 at 6:24 pm #

Very appropriate title for a sympathy card too. Thanks so much!!

7. Gayle January 21, 2011 at 10:14 am #

Hi everyone, really like the heart and all the other goodies you have sent us so far this year. I hope we are going to have a “blow your socks year this year”.
    Regards
    gayle

8. Emma February 4, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

My son passed away suddenly at 4 years old in 2006 of a heart condition we didn’t know he had. I made a scrapbook of some of the special moments we had with him. We always told him that he is “In our hearts”. I will be using this for a title page to that book of memories.
    Thank you so much for helping me complete it.
    Love, Emma

9. Deebi27 February 8, 2011 at 8:31 pm #

I love this and made on revision. As I am making it for a co-worker I have it read: In My Heart Forever. Leah has asked to make it a bit bigger and she wants to put it under frame for when her fiance comes home from Afganistan in December. Thanks!