Waterfall Cards SVG Kit

Between NOW and Tuesday, March 1st 2011, get a Free Gift with your purchase of $9.98 or more! (Free Gift is a $6.99 Value). Please read Free Gift Rules Below!

SVG Kit Description:

Wow them with an amazing three-dimensional waterfall card!  They look complicated and complex, but they're surprisingly easy to make!  Perfect for birthdays, thank yous, Easter, Spring, kids and baby showers.  The Baby card is sure to be the talk of your next baby shower and part of Baby's keepsakes.  The Bloom card features three-dimensional flowers and can look elegant or cheerful, depending on the color scheme and patterns you use.  Clearly the Cupcake Card is fabulous for a birthday or celebration, and the Dino Card will definitely delight the little ones!  Of course the egg-shaped Easter Card is adorable for any Spring occasion.

You'll need two small brads per card for assembly (for a nice, finished look) and a two or three-inch piece of coordinating ribbon to tie onto the pull tab on each card.  Not only is it cute but it also sort of says, "pull here."

Video Teaser

Compatibility

SCAL2, MTC and any size mat, however the envelopes (which are A2-sized envelopes) cannot be made on the 12x6 sized mat.  All five cards can be made on any size mat, including the 12x6 mat.  SCAL1 cannot cut the score lines necessary to make these cards, so SCAL1 is not compatible with this kit.

Buy this file

16 Responses to “Waterfall Cards SVG Kit”

1. Martha Haley February 24, 2011 at 7:00 pm #

Beautiful! and so well explained! thank you for the video- I hope they go as smooth as they do when you make them! I really want to order this now!! :) My wallet does not thank you but my craft room does!

2. Xochitl February 24, 2011 at 7:04 pm #

They are adorable, I love the dinosour effects on the video – cute! I hope i can figure them out. another wonderful set Mary,

3. Bee February 24, 2011 at 7:21 pm #

Mary, you are incredible! If I am not mistaken, I saw on the forum the other day that you weren’t familiar with what a waterfall card was… and BAM! Today you deliver crazy jazzed up versions!!! :-D They are all awesome but I have a soft spot for the baby and the dino one! <3

4. amy February 24, 2011 at 7:33 pm #

Totally Amazing! So glad you showed the video – have never seen these before and really helped to show how they work & go together.

5. Susan February 24, 2011 at 7:37 pm #

Sny of these specific cuts compatible in Scal 1, such as in an extras folder or an add on, or are we out in the dark? Just wondering

6. Susan February 24, 2011 at 7:38 pm #

Oops, any..

7. Lenae February 24, 2011 at 7:50 pm #

Thank you this is absolutely adorable! I love all your premade cards!

8. Jenn L February 24, 2011 at 8:28 pm #

This is exactly what I’m looking for!!

9. Karen Aicken February 24, 2011 at 8:58 pm #

OMGosh, I have made these before, but not nearly as sweet as these. RUNNING to the store to pick them up. LOVE THEM! TFS

10. Annette February 25, 2011 at 5:42 am #

These are adorable! I’ve made these before, measuring and cutting by hand. What an improvement this will be. And the designs are so sweet. Loved the ROAR!

11. yoshira February 25, 2011 at 9:48 am #

love the dino how cute you pull the tale and opens its mouth.gotta have this one so cute.

12. Debbie Barba February 26, 2011 at 8:25 am #

Wow Mary – You did it! I threw an idea out there that you weren’t even familiar with and BAMM! Here they are! You are AMAZING! ….so talented!…and those cards are AMAZING! I know a lot of us will have a lot of fun putting these together. THANKS SO MUCH! I can hardly wait to get started on them!

13. Laura P February 27, 2011 at 6:22 am #

Oh, I just had to have these! i am getting started on the Easter and Bloom cards today!

14. Dawn February 28, 2011 at 6:34 pm #

Wow You are amazing! These are great Mary. One is cuter than the next. I love em all.

15. Barb March 1, 2011 at 5:09 am #

They are the cutest card. I made the dino and my family loved. Can’t wait to make the rest. Thanks for the video on how to make. Really helped. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your creativity.

16. Many Feathers March 1, 2011 at 6:06 am #

So VERY COOL! Have to have….can use for scrapbooks too, not just cards. THANKS for all your creativity!!! You make it easy! :-)