Here is a super easy layout to scrap your Easter photos. The great thing about this layout besides being super easy is that you can cut the elements on a 6x12 cutter. You just have to make the "frame.svg" slightly smaller to fit the 6x12 and you are good to go. I used some beautiful patterned paper from Best Creation/Bella. Team that up with AC Card stock and it makes a perfect combination of solids & patterned paper.
SVG Collections Used
Here are the exact shapes, sizes and colors I used. Size to the dimensions shown below.
|Spring Bunnies SVG Collection (Egg Hunt Bunny)|
|basket.svg||1.929" w x 5.229" h||bright pink|
|green.svg||0.868" w x 5.229" h||light teal|
|pink.svg||0.868" w x 5.229" h||pink|
|white.svg||3.015" w x 5.228" h||white|
|yellow.svg||1.093" w x 5.227" h||orange|
|Spring Bunnies SVG Collection (Bunny Hop Caption)|
|green.svg||4.000" w x 1.300" h||bright pink|
|pink.svg||4.000" w x 1.390" h||pink|
|white.svg||4.025" w x 2.509" h||white|
|Easter Morning Egg Hunt SVG Collection|
|flourish2.svg||6.035" w x 2.892" h||pink|
|Memory Garden Designer Page SVG Kit (It Went Like This Page)|
|frame.svg||11.500" w x 10.486" h (if cutting on 6x12 - 9.165" x 10.051")||patterned paper|
|Rectangle (Cut 3)||4.25" w x 2.5" h||bright pink|
- I started with a 12" x 12" patterned paper from Best Creation/Bella.
- Cut the flourish and adhere to the background paper.
- Cut the frame file. Remember - reduce slightly to cut on the 6x12 cutter. This patterned paper had a glitter effect in it so it required I cut 3 times.
- Cut the photo mats and emboss. I added foam tape behind these to add dimension. Add photos
- Cut the title elements. I embossed the tag and added a ribbon.
- Cut the bunny and assemble. I embossed the bunny, bow and eggs. Also added inking to the eggs. I added dimensional tape under his paw and under the entire bunny to pop him off the page.
- I added gradient gems Creative Charms to accent including the bunny's eyes.