With a 'moo-moo' here and a 'moo-moo' there, these birthday party favors will surely put a smile on your little farmer's face! Of course you're not limited to just farm animals, you can make this basic design work with ANY theme!
SVG Collections Used
1. Grandpa's Organic Farm SVG Collection
2. My Happy Garden Hideaway SVG Collection
3. Scalloped Shapes SVG Collection
4. Easter Morning Egghunt SVG Collection
5. Cuddly Animals SVG Collection
6. Cuddly Animals II SVG Collection
- AC Cardstock (I got it from PumpkinCartCrafts.com) I ALWAYS used this cardstock when I need solids. Cuts like a dream and great quality!
- Stamp sentiments are from Pink by Design.
- Twine is from The Twinery. Love this stuff!
- M&M candy bags can be found on eBay, clearbags.com, etc. You can use plastic tubes if you prefer, I like the baggies because they are cheaper.
Here are the exact shapes, sizes and colors I used. Size to dimensions shown below with "Keep Proportions" checked in the Shape Properties window, unless otherwise noted.
|Grandpa's Organic Farm|
|barn_top.svg||5.00h||red and brown|
|My Happy Garden Hideaway SVG Collection|
|Scalloped Shapes SVG Colelction (Oval)|
|Easter Morning Egghunt SVG Collection (Strips)|
|Cuddly Animals SVG Collection|
|pig (all files in folder)||2.75h||various|
|bunny (all files in folder)||3.50h||various|
|duck (all files in folder)||2.50h||various|
|sheep (all files in folder)||2.50h||various|
|cow (all files in folder)||3.00h||various|
|Cuddly Animals Part II SVG Collection|
|horse (all files in folder)||2.50h||various|
|Easter Morning Egghunt SVG Collection|
|SCAL Shapes Library (weather)|
|cloud 3||1.25w||light blue|
|cloud 2||1.75w||light blue|
Instructions and Design Tips
- Cut a box you'd like to use. (You can use SVGCuts' Big Boutique Bags and Boxes SVG Kit) I created my own 4.5" x 4.5" box so the cut files are all to fit that particular size box.
- I used a lot of 3d foam adhesive squares for dimension. I love the way they make certain elements pop out!
- I used a tan ink for most of my edges. You can also use chalk! Ink always adds a little something extra to you project!
- I didn't want to emboss too much, but I did use a 'weathered wooden look' folder for the barn and fence. I also added some embossing to the tractor tires.
- The hills are a circle and an oval cut free hand and layered.
- You can use shredded paper basket stuffing inside your box. This will help support the candy sticks better so they stand up and look cute!
With an 'oink-oink' here and an 'oink-oink there, I hope you have enjoyed this little project and it inspires you to get creating! You can make these for ANY holiday! Baby Showers, Birthdays, etc. Enjoy and happy crafting!