With so much going on in the world of personal cutting machines, we are up to our heads with news and information! Instead of writing everything out (BORING), we've decided to present the information in the form of a podcast / internet radio show.
Artist Penny Duncan joins Cut The Craft to discuss her experience with the Black Cat Lynx personal cutting machine. Although she was intimidated at first, the Lynx "which she named, Sable) has found a forever home in her craft room. Also, host Leo Kowal discusses his initial thoughts on the Pazzle Inspiration.
Links Mentioned During The Show
- SVGCuts.com - The #1 Source for designer SVG files for Sure Cuts a Lot and Make The Cut
- ThatScrapInc - Black Cat Lynx Reseller (US)
- Thyme Graphics - Black Cat Lynx Reseller (UK)
- PumpkinCartCrafts.com - Sister site of SVGCuts.com
- Penny Duncan Creations - Artist Penny Duncan's website
Help us decide what YOU want to hear! Leave a comment below!