Hey, what girl doesn't like to go shopping? None I know! Here's a cute card to send to your girlfriends to arrange a day of shopping and lunch.
SVG Collections Used
- Recollections self adhesive pearls.
- Twinery twine
- Prima flower
|Kates Silhouette's SVG Collection (Shopping 2)|
|figure.svg (2 - one will be welded to rectangle.)||5||Dark Brown|
|bag1.svg ("Keep Proportions" unchecked)||.98 x 6.18||Designer Paper|
|bag1.svg||1.33 x 62||Designer Paper|
|bag2.svg (cut two)||5||Designer Paper|
|bag2.svg ("Keep Proportions" unchecked)||1.12 x 5||Designer Paper|
|Scalloped Shapes SVG Collection (Circle)|
|Basic Shapes Library|
|rectangle.svg ("Keep Proportions" unchecked)||2.75 x 6.75||White|
|rectangle.svg ("Keep Proportions" unchecked)||2.625 x 6.625||Designer Paper|
|rectangle.svg ("Keep Proportions" unchecked)||4.75 x 6.75||White|
|rectangle.svg ("Keep Proportions" unchecked)||8.33 x 7||Lime Green|
|Rosies Ribbon Strips SVG Collection|
|9.svg ("Keep Proportions" unchecked)||6.625 x .375||Designer Paper|
- Open 8.33 x 7 rectangle. Open figure.svg and place about half on the 7 inch edge of rectangle and weld the two together.
- Cut all components and assemble.
- Ink edges, add texture, tie twine, or whatever embellishments you'd like to add.
- This is a 5 x 7 card, so score from the left edge at 5 inches so when folded the figure ends on the right side edge of the card.
- First add rectangle layers to the card, inside and the area to the left of the silhouette.
- Adhere components to the card front as desired.
- Inking or embossing really gives a soft look to harsh edges. Go easy, softer is better than to being too heavy handed.
- A bit if ribbon or twine is always a nice addition.