Cut The Craft - Interview with Chris Vander Woude And More!

Featured Segment: The Pazzles company is a true pioneer when it comes to the world of personal cutting machines! Did you know that Pazzles developed the first carrier sheet for paper crafts? Pazzles founder, Chris Vander Woude gives us the story behind the Pazzles company and how it has shaped the personal cutting machine industry. You don't want to miss this interview!

Second Segment: Blog radio host, Leo Kowal discusses the latest happenings in the world of Sure Cuts A Lot!

Play

Links Mentioned During The Show

• SVGCuts.com - The #1 Source for designer SVG files for Sure Cuts a Lot and Make The Cut
  • Pazzles - Pazzles is a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing quality tools and services that enhance the creativity and productivity of our customers. That is why Pazzles products don’t limit your creativity by imposing artificial limits but rather seek to both embrace the skills and abilities of beginner and advanced individuals alike.

7 Responses to “Cut The Craft - Interview with Chris Vander Woude And More!”

1. Mary Gibson July 19, 2011 at 4:48 am #

Pazzles is what I m leaning toward. Thanks Leo

2. Claire Petillo July 19, 2011 at 5:52 am #

Thank you, once again Leo, for another interesting and informative “Cut the Craft” Podcast. It was very interesting to hear the early connection that Chris with Pazzles had with Provo Craft. “Interesting” I will most likely be in the market for a new cutter and will definitely look closer at the Pazzles cutting systems.

• Leo Kowal July 21, 2011 at 7:41 pm #

It’s a wonderful machine for sure! Thanks for listening to the podcast!

3. Tam J July 19, 2011 at 6:25 am #

Thank u for the interview with Chris. It was wonderful. I am glad to hear that Pazzles is going to keep moving forward with their machine and keeping up with the market standards.

4. Carole Sweeney July 19, 2011 at 11:25 am #

Very interesting, I love that Pazzels doesn’t use cartridges, I bought SCAL before I bought my cricut, because the cartridges were so costly. And with SCAL I can create my own svg files, thanks to Leo’s tutorials. Provo Craft needs to step up.

5. Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 5:47 am #

I have a pazzles, can’t wait for the new pastry tools to use with it… wish they would show them to us!

6. scaluser625 September 28, 2011 at 4:19 pm #

This was most interesting.  As a new die cutter, I purchased a Circut personal cutter prior to the lawsuit.  I honestly have no intention of purchasing a bunch of cheesy cartridges.  I have a background in graphic design and prefer to make my own cuts (although I have purchased lots of SVG Cuts).  Now I’d like a larger cutting surface and have been looking into the Lynx.  After hearing this broadcast, the Pazzles is at the top of my list.  I love that Chris was the innovator for die cutting crafts, and her company should be at the forefront.  Thanks to her for single handedly changing the face of die cutting!  So, now it’s time to start putting my money in my “Pazzles account”.  It will be a while, but I’m so excited to one day own one.