Spirits of Christmas Past SVG Kit

SVG Kit Description

Light a yummy candle, get your hot tea or cocoa and go craft-crazy for Christmas!  You get everything you need to make all five Victorian-inspired projects, including the incredible hinged 3D Tree Box.  Put treats inside and it snaps closed and stays in-place.  It's perfect for gifting!  You also get the adorable Antique Book Matchbox which slides open and closed.  Keep it for an adorable Christmas/Winter decoration around the house or give it to someone special.  The Framed Butterflies Box hangs on a doorknob or on the tree and holds a chocolate bar or gift card and just the thing to bring as a hostess gift during the holidays.  Make our eight-pointed star 3D ornament for your tree this year and have fun mixing and matching your coordinated paper!  Finally the Storefront Card shows off pretty wintergreens with a penny-farthing bicycle and your favorite Christmas stamp.

Compatibility

Any software and cutting machine combination that cuts SVGs.  SCAL1 users cannot create the 3D items due to lots of score lines, which SCAL1 cannot cut (open paths).  Everything works on all mat sizes except for the Framed Butterflies Box which is too large to fit on a 12x6 mat.

Buy this file

Assembly Tutorial

7 Responses to “Spirits of Christmas Past SVG Kit”

1. Kim November 18, 2011 at 8:21 pm #

All I can say is WOW!!!!  I am in love with the Spirits of Christmas Past Kit. You guys keep outdoing yourselves with every kit… Thank you for creating all these fun things for us to create with!!!

2. Rodeth November 19, 2011 at 4:05 pm #

This is amazing!!!  You are so talented.

3. Connie Haney November 20, 2011 at 6:11 am #

I LOVE this set! You make things so easy to put together and explain it so well. Thank you for all of your great designs!

4. Beverly White November 21, 2011 at 3:06 pm #

Just got the Spirits of Christmas Past kit.  I agree with Connie.  You make things easy to put together and explain them so well.  My husband is amazed at how sturdy everything is.  I appreciate that you make the things you are able to, to fit the 12 x 6 mats.  (I’m hoping for a larger cutting machine in the near future.)

5. Jnett November 27, 2011 at 10:11 am #

So bummed I missed this.  Any chance you’ll offer it again?  Or maybe buy two, get one free.  That would be cool.  I want to spend some money.

• Anonymous November 27, 2011 at 10:18 am #

It’s still the active special!

6. Rodeth November 27, 2011 at 1:44 pm #

I bought this set and absolutely enjoy it!  Thank you for the videos, written instructions, and diagrams.  This is high quality, unique, fun patterns!  I just had to comment again!!  I see other possibilities other than during the Holidays.  Thank you so much.