SVGCuts, the 2013 Martha Stewart American Made Audience Choice Winner, is the next big thing in paper crafting! Just pick one of our amazing projects, cut it out with your cutting machine and put it together! Have a blast with your favorite paper, ribbons, brads and buttons! You can even follow along while we make your project with you on YouTube! Feeling mega-creative? Go buck-wild by mixing and matching various elements! Create your very own “never-before-seen” masterpiece! Just be sure and share photos with our tight-knit crafty community on our Facebook Page or in our forum! Click the play button below to watch the video now!
What is SVGCuts?
As Seen On Martha Stewart
Getting Started With SVGCuts.com
- Do I need software to use your SVG files?
- Which cutting machines do you recommend?
- I have a Silhouette Cameo / Portrait / SD. Can I use your SVG files?
- Are your SVG files compatible with the Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space software?
- Where do I download designs (SVG files)?
- I have some more questions, who can I contact?
- Is SVGCuts really that cool?
- I'm sold! Just tell me what I need and where to get it!
- I want to subscribe to your videos and friend you on Facebook and Twitter! Where do I find you?
- What's the best way to stay on top of all things SVGCuts?
Yes, while our SVG designs work with any SVG compatible program, we recommend Sure Cuts A Lot software. If you have a Sizzix eclips, we recommend Sure Cuts A Lot (eCAL) for the eclips. Silhouette Cameo/Portrait/SD users need Silhouette Studio Designer Edition or Sure Cuts A Lot 3 (or later). Cricut Explore users can use Cricut Design Space.
While we highly recommend the Sizzix eclips for your paper crafting needs, the full list of compatible cutting machines can be found on our SVGCuts' Approved Cutting Machines page.
Yes! Our SVG files are now compatible with Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. Visit this link for more details!
Yes! Our files are 100% compatible with the Cricut Explore and Design Space. Read more by clicking here
Call or email us by visiting our Contact Us page! Yes, we have a phone and we know how to use it!
Heck yeah! But don't take our word for it. Hear what our customers have to say in our testimonials section!
Make sure you never miss a new free SVG and tune into all our latest ideas and inspiration by signing up for our newsletter. (We never share your information, and we only e-mail you when we have a new free SVG for you.) Click Here to sign up now!
SVGCuts Project Gallery
From pre-designed cards and scrapbook layouts, to bags, boxes and even 3D haunted houses and cottages, SVGCuts will take your crafts to another dimension! Literally!