Tea For You and Me SVG Kit

SVG Kit Description

Create gorgeously amazing 3D teacups and teapots for your next hostess gift, tea party or birthday!  You’ll have a blast choosing your papers and embellishing them, and you’ll be shocked how easy they are to assemble.  The teapot lid is finished nicely inside and fits perfectly, and you can even create an adorable 3D spoon embellishment for your teacup.  You also get a Teabag Dispenser and Teabag Carton to give or display favorite teas in, as well as a card with a single teabag holder on the front.  A perfect gift for someone who loves tea, or as a “get well” pick-me-up for someone feeling under the weather.

Dimensions: The Teabag Carton measures 3.5w x 2.75h x5.75d” and the Teabag Dispenser measures 3.25w x 4h x 2.75d.  The Teabag Holder Card measures 3.75 x 6.75 and all of the above hold standard-sized teabags (about 4 x 2.5″).  The Teacup measures about 5.75w x 2.75h” and the Teapot measures about 5.5″ tall.

Trailer

Assembly Tutorial

Compatibility

SCAL2, SCAL3, ECAL, MTC, etc.  Works with all cutting mat sizes, except for the card and envelope, which are too large to fit on a 12×6 mat.

Buy this file

7 Responses to “Tea For You and Me SVG Kit”

1. Rodeth Morse May 13, 2012 at 3:35 pm #

This is a fantastic set!!  I drink tea every day and have friends who are tea drinkers so this is this is going to be very useful.  You continue to impress me with you talent, Mary!

2. Celeste May 16, 2012 at 5:07 pm #

Such a beautiful kit. I can’t wait until I have the time to play with it.

3. Beck Bibby May 17, 2012 at 3:02 pm #

Hope this isn’t a silly question but i just bought a pazzles inspiration is it compatible?Thanks ;)

4. Flo Hill-Rennie June 24, 2012 at 1:45 am #

This is an awesome set and is very easy to put together with your fabulous video instructions. You are extremely talented.  Thank you for work of art.

5. maria fleming March 16, 2013 at 6:13 am #

Hi, what a beautiful project. I have bought it but would like to know what the best GSM paper/card to use is. Thank you.

• SVGCuts March 17, 2013 at 1:00 pm #

We recommend AC (American Crafts) cardstock.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Im a little tea pot | More Fun Scraps - May 22, 2013

[...] one is the cutest teapot, tea cup, and saucier ever. It is the new releases from SVG Cuts called Tea for you and me. As soon as they released I knew I had to get to work because my mom loves tea and it would be [...]