Midnight Jamboree SVG Kit

SVG Kit Description

Create a festive yet eerie Halloween season with vintage projects!  Make a fabulous yet easy 3D project, or use one of the 20 "flat" elements to create something totally different!  Hang the delightful banner at home for the Halloween season and get started on your Vintage Lantern.  Create the Black Cat Bucket and fill it with shredded paper and caramels. Make the darling Candy Dish, which has a "one-piece" base, so it assembles in a snap. Wow anyone with the Flying Witch, and of course, have a blast choosing what pretty paper you'll use!

Dimensions

Finished Banner pennants are 4.25" tall. Finished Black Cat Bucket is 6.5" tall (not including the moon). The finished Candy Dish is seven inches tall and the Flying Witch Card is 5x7". The Jaunty Jack Wall Hanger is eight inches tall and can be made larger or smaller, just like the other 19 "flat" elements included! The Vintage Lantern is eight inches tall, and holds a electronic LED tealight candle. It can also be made up to 11" tall.

Trailer

Assembly Tutorial

Compatibility

SCAL2, SCAL3, ECAL, MTC, and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition.  12 x 6" and 8.5 x 11" mat users can create everything except for the envelope.

Buy this file

8 Responses to “Midnight Jamboree SVG Kit”

1. VikiB August 23, 2012 at 10:01 pm #

I have got to get a new machine so I can get this. I only have a cricut right now. Sigh. I love the vintage Halloween style of this set.

2. Christina August 24, 2012 at 3:57 am #

this is fantastic!! I love vintage Halloween! It is hard for me to find anywhere!! Can’t wait to get it! Love the music with the video!!

3. lois paulo August 24, 2012 at 8:08 am #

wowzers this is a must have, love it and happy to have it now so i can play right away.
    you outdid yourselves on this one mary and leo

4. colleen brown August 24, 2012 at 9:28 am #

i just cant wait to get started on this one . Leo and Mary youve outdone your selfs this time. ij just cant wait to see what you come up with for thanksgiving and Christmas. I love the 3-D projects. thanks for all of your great work .

5. April August 24, 2012 at 7:42 pm #

I use SCAL to cut on my regular expression and just don’t update it, I can cut all of these out with it, it works great! Love your stuff!

6. Jo August 25, 2012 at 1:17 pm #

This set is so cute. I just finished the Banner. Came out adorable. Thanks for this wonderful set.

7. SusanL August 26, 2012 at 6:21 pm #

I’m doing a vintage, bogie book inspired Halloween party this year. This set couldn’t be more perfect. Thanks so much!

8. Cassandra October 2, 2012 at 7:11 am #

I love this kit! When I made the lantern, I attached it to a Febreze Flameless Luminar and it fit perfectly!