Stampables (SVG Files For Unity Stamps)

Stampables are optional SVG files that complement your SVGCuts & Unity Stamps! Check out the video above for a demonstration! Stampables work with any SVG compatible software and cutting machine, like the Sizzix eclips (eCAL software), Silhouette CAMEO, SD and Portrait (Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software), Boss Kut Gazelle, Pazzles Inspiration and many more!

Note* Actual stamps from Unity Stamp Company are red rubber stamps that are pre-cut, mounted on cling foam and ready to use right out of the package – you can mount our stamps on any acrylic block. Stamp shown in video is clear photo-polymer, these stamps are an old style and no longer available.

All You Need Is Love - Stampables

Download Now Buy Stamps

Bunnies and Blossoms - Stampables

Download Now Buy Stamps

6 Responses to “Stampables (SVG Files For Unity Stamps)”

1. Jeannette aka Jnett January 24, 2013 at 4:29 pm #

When the Stampables are used with Unity, how will they line up? I get how they work with the clear stamps, but it appears the Unity are still the red rubber, cling mounted and might be harder to use. Suggestions?

• SVGCuts February 12, 2013 at 12:56 pm #

You’ll just have to try your best since they are not see-through like the clear stamps we sold in the past.

2. Dawn Lee February 16, 2013 at 7:39 pm #

You can use a stampamajig. They give you perfect alignment. You can get them at any craft store.

3. Rae February 19, 2013 at 11:45 am #

If you mount on the clear blocks…you can use a Stamp-a-ma-jig. That should let you line up perfectly. I use all the time with my wood mount stamps.

4. Tee_NY February 23, 2013 at 4:50 pm #

Stampin’ Up carries a product called Stamp-a-ma-jig that will solve this problem for you Jeannette. It costs about $13.00 and you can order it online. (I am not a SU consultant, but I do own this product and love it!)

5. Kathi Townzen August 25, 2014 at 8:58 am #

Are these the only “stampables” that are available? Are they available for all those kits in which they are featured? I usually just pick a font, print the caption and use the p&c feature on my silhouette or do the same and cut the letters; however, only if the area is large enough for this to be plausible…..BUT, many times I would like to use the words EXACTLY as they shown on the videos…..sooooooo….. Just wondering! I do know this isn’t very profitable for you, but since I JUST discovered this on your link….wanted to ask! :).
    Faithful Fan of SVG CUTS(the BEST!)
    Kathi Townzen