We all love our gadgets and we love to stay organized! In this tutorial, I'll show you how to transfer your SVGCuts' PDF files to your iPad! Save some trees, stay organized and be more efficient! Let's go!
Installing Apple's iBooks App
In order to view our PDF files, you'll need to install Apple's iBooks app from the Apple App store. It's free and only takes a few seconds!
1. Open the App Store application on your iPad.
2. Search for iBooks
3. Install the iBooks app by clicking the Free button. You may be asked to provide your Apple ID and Password in order to install iBooks.
4. Congratulations, you are half way there! Now that you have iBooks installed, you can begin transferring your PDF files over!
Adding PDF files to your iBooks Library
In order to transfer files to your iPad, you'll need to have your iPad plugged into a Mac or PC running iTunes. If you don't have iTunes installed, you can download it here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC (make sure your iPad is connected to your computer)
2. Under the Devices section, click on your iPad
3. Click the Books option at the top of the screen and then click Sync Books.
4. Begin adding the PDF files by clicking File >>> Add To Library
5. Locate the PDF file that want to transfer to your iPad, highlight it and click Open. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add additional PDF files.
6. Once you've added the PDF files, click the Sync button to transfer them to your iPad.
7. You've successfully transferred the PDF files to your iPad. Open the iBooks app from your iPad.
8. Click on the Collections option and select PDFs from the drop-down menu.
9. Congratulations! You did it! You can now click the PDF files to view them on your iPad!
10. Bonus! You can view your PDFs in alphabetical order by click on the list option located on the top right corner.