Free SVG File – 02.22.13 – Celtic Egg

Use this pretty Celtic knot inspired egg design element to welcome Spring! Cut it in greens and yellows for a Saint Patrick's look, or in other pastel colors for more of an Easter look. The knot design is intricate, so the final egg must be at least five inches tall. This means each piece of your egg should be at least 3.7" wide. You can easily turn this into a card by adding the "back" of the card which is included in the Extras folder of your download, as well as an envelope that fits perfectly!  Just size everything to 3.7" wide and size the envelope to 7.5" wide. Happy crafting!

Download Now

All downloads are in Zip format and include the .svg files for use with Sure Cuts A Lot, Make-The-Cut, Silhouette Studio Designer Edition or any other SVG compatible software!

Like the Freebie? You'll love our Egg Hunt SVG Kit

Buy this file

6 Responses to “Free SVG File – 02.22.13 – Celtic Egg”

1. Misty Morgan February 22, 2013 at 7:03 pm #

Love the egg!! Thank you!

2. Trish February 23, 2013 at 5:13 am #

thank you for this great egg cut!

3. Karen February 28, 2013 at 5:11 am #

Thank you for the wonderful freebies.

Would you ever consider doing some Dick and Jane-like figures? Complete with their animals? Wouldn’t that be darling?

Thank you again.
    Karen

4. Lisa March 9, 2013 at 4:46 am #

Unique and beautiful. Thanks!

5. Cheryl March 9, 2013 at 7:12 am #

Mary, you are so talented and sweet. I would love to see you make a small strawberry in which I could insert a candy kiss. I would love to fill your basket with the small strawberrys and instead of everyone just taking a kiss from the basket, they would have a little token and the candy. I also love the Dick and Jane idea Karen had…..I used those books as a 5 yr old first grader in country school and they would bring back alot of memories. Leo, I also appreciate your talent behind the camera…how would we ever be able to put the projects together without you doing the filming……thank you both, you make such a cute couple!

6. LInda March 31, 2013 at 3:08 am #

I love this egg and can’t wait to use it….next year! I appreciate you talent as we all do. Have a Happy Easter!