Free SVG File – 03.23.13 – Sunflower

Use this lovely, realistic sunflower on all kinds of projects! Sunflowers are certainly Summer and Fall flowers, but can also be used year-round in “everyday” themed projects. Its pretty triple-layered petals are easy to line up just right with a small guideline circle near the top of each of the three layers (the guideline circle is hidden by the center pieces of the flower). Decide what size you want your flower to be, and size each layer to the same width (while keeping the proportions) and your sunflower will be perfect! Happy crafting!

Download Now

All downloads are in Zip format and include the .svg files for use with Sure Cuts A Lot, Make-The-Cut, Silhouette Studio Designer Edition or any other SVG compatible software!

Like the Freebie? You’ll love our Maison de Madeline SVG Kit

Buy this file

7 Responses to “Free SVG File – 03.23.13 – Sunflower”

1. cazzy March 23, 2013 at 3:48 pm #

Hi,thank you for the freebie. I will be trying out the freebies with my ecraft, I haven’t got on well with svg files from any source so far, if I can cut these properly I will be buying some of your lovely sets.

2. Trish March 24, 2013 at 3:56 am #

This is a gorgeous sunflower! Thanks so much for sharing this cutting file. I will enjoy it and think of you!

3. Michelle Green March 24, 2013 at 4:04 am #

Thank you so much for the free sunflower cut file.

4. Monique March 25, 2013 at 3:05 am #

Thank you for this cute file.

Monique

5. KRISTINE May 4, 2013 at 4:01 pm #

Thanks so much, I love love love sunflowers! You are great!

6. Jan September 1, 2013 at 12:13 pm #

Thanks so much for this file! I just cut it at 11.5″ wide and it’s perfect! We’re using it at our church to show how much we’ve raised for our “Let’s grow gardens in Haiti” project. I think it’ll be an attention-getter.

7. Sheri Jo Balschweit March 9, 2014 at 5:41 am #

Thanks so much for the free file. I have already purchased two sets while waiting for my new Cricut Explore to arrive…no nothing about SVG’s but there’s nothing like jumping in the deep end!! Haaaa thanks again.