With Father’s Day coming up I thought this cute wall hanging and gift card holder would make the perfect gift for the Dad who loves baseball. Instead of a gift card maybe add a couple of tickets to a game, something you both can enjoy together.
SVG Collections Used
- Pattern Paper (Echo Park Grand Slam)
- Pop Dots
- Quick Dry Glue
- Trendy Twine Cranberry
- White Gel Pen
- Epiphany Crafts Bubble Cap
|Sew Crafty SVG Kit (Wall Decor)|
|Taylor’s Team SVG Collection (Baseball Bear Bat)|
|Taylor’s Team SVG Collection (Baseball Bear Catching)|
|All About Dad SVG Kit (Happy Father's Day Card)|
Baseball Glove Gift Card
|Give A Gift Card SVG Kit (Baseball Glove & Ball)|
- Cut out all the pieces.
- Follow the directions to assemble the frame but instead of gluing the background piece to the flaps, fold the flaps in and glue down creating a shadow.
- Glue the background piece to the inside of the frame.
- Assemble the rest of the pieces for the frame, arrange and glue on.
- For the gift card follow the assembly directions.
- I did a print n cut to create the stitching on the baseball glove, it’s fast and easy.
- I like to ink my edges but sometimes I can’t get into the small nooks so I’ll use a marker that matches the ink I’m using.
- If I don’t have a stamp sentiment to match my project I’ll use an element from a digital paper collection as I did with the baseball glove, just size and do a print n cut.
- You can make the background piece inside larger to fit the back of the frame.
Using these same kits you can create so many different themes for Father’s Day. Maybe your dad is a golfer or a hockey fan how about soccer! Whatever you come up with I’m sure he’s going to love it!!