I have a cute and useful gift for a mom to be. The tumblers are so popular and easy to personalize with vinyl and your cutting machine.
SVG Collections Used
- Acrylic Tumbler
- Vinyl black, white pink (Oracle 651)
- Green floral pattern paper (October Afternoon)
- Pink stripe pattern paper (October Afternoon)
- Yellow gingham pattern paper (October Afternoon)
- Pink polka dot pattern paper
- white card stock
- cream card stock
- yellow cardstock
- green cardstock
- glitter heart
- resin rose
- burlap string (May Arts)
- pink ribbon
- sentiment stamp (Scrappy Moms Stamps)
- clear acetate
- hot glue
- glitter heart (Recollections)
|Kate's Silhouette SVG Collection (Pregnant1)|
|dress_svg||1.815"w x 5.00"h||pink vinyl|
|figure.svg||1.310"w x 5.00"h||black vinyl|
|Mommy to be Text|
|Font: One Stroke Script||2.25"h x 6"w||pink vinyl|
|Thank You for the Music SVG Kit|
|tag.svg||2.845"w x 5.520"h||yellow cardstock - divide and delete extra pieces, resize a single tag to size listed|
|panel||2.700"w x 5.525"h||floral paper|
|Five Minute Cards SVG Collection (Baby Card)|
|booties_bottom||2.75"w x 2.760"w||white card stock|
|botties_top||2.75"w x 2.760"w||pink polka dot pattern paper|
|(Love Heart Card)|
|stems.svg||3.75"w x 1.410"h||green card stock|
|leaves.svg||1.470"w x .875"h||green card stock|
|(Miss You Card)|
|banner.svg||3.500"w x .605"h||yellow gingham - open two banners, flip one, weld and then resize|
|Acorn Autumn SVG Kit (Large Gift Bag)|
|back.svg||3.500"w x 11.400"h||pink stripe pattern paper|
|front.svg||3.500"w x 11.400"h||pink stripe pattern paper. Center a 2.75"w x 7"h oval over front to create clear window|
|sides.svg||7.500"w x 10.715"h||cream card stock|
|Basic Shapes - Oval|
|oval||2.75"w x 7"h|
|oval||3.445"w x 7.695"h||center ovals and cut from green card stock to create frame for clear window|
- Cut vinyl and apply to cup.
- Cut tag and panel, glue together.
- Cut booties and assemble. Thread burlap string through button and tie in a bow. Trim and glue to booties.
- Cut leaves and stems, layer and adhere resin rose with hot glue.
- Cut banner, stamp sentiment and glue in place.
- Cut pieces for gift bag, trim a piece of clear acetate and glue in place.
- Assemble gift bag, thread ribbon through holes in the back and through the tag. Secure ribbon inside bag with hot glue.
- Using clear transfer tape on layered vinyl images makes it easier to line things up.
This project would be perfect for so many occasions. You could easily personalize this project for a teacher, coach or almost anyone. Add some candy or single serving size drink mixes to the inside of the cup to make the gift even more special.