Looks like a zombie apocalypse! Create a playful Halloween card using the Spooky Cuties and the print and cut technique for a quick and easy card!
SVG Collections Used
- Digital Pattern Paper
- Pop Dots
- Trendy Twine
- Punkin’ Patch Stamp
|Spooky Cuties SVG Collection (Extras/Printables)|
|moon.svg||4.970"h x 7.260"w||printable|
|Haunted Hemlock Cards (Moody Maple Avenue Card)|
|dark_brown.svg||5.550"h x 5.895"w||black|
|Crisp Days of Fall (Crisp Days of Fall Card)|
|Basic Shape Library|
|circle (2) (wagon eyes)||.490"w||white|
|circle (2) (wagon eyes)||.140"w||black|
- Before I printed out the print n cut pieces; size to the measurements, then ungroup. Then in SSDE you would release compound path to get rid of the eyes on the moon, then regroup to keep the layers together.
- In the software I cut off the bottom and left side of the moon, but you can cut the whole thing out, place it on the card and trim if you prefer.
- Print then cut out all the print n cut pieces.
- I did the same thing with the tree/fence as I did with the moon, cutting it off at the top, but this also can be cut and trimmed after.
- Cut out all the non-print n cut pieces.
- Place moon on card first, then bottom strip, and tree/fence next.
- I snipped a little of the zombies hand and placed that piece over the wagon handle to make it look like he was pulling it.
- I used the basic shape circles to create the eyes on the wagon.
- Assemble the wagon and the rest of the pieces and adhere on the card.
- When doing print n cuts you can add a color outline to your shapes in the program or you can take a marker which I did with this card and outline some of the areas to give it a little more pop.
- If you need something to stick out a little further, like I did with the wagon and wheels use two pop dots together.
- I added stickles to the spiders and the eyes on my digital pattern paper for a some sparkle.
I really enjoyed making this card. The Cuties are so much fun to create with, they kind of have a life of their own. Besides cards, these are awesome for layouts or add them to tags. Check out the rest of the SVG Cuts collections and have fun!!