I love making party favors and I thought these coffin tube holders would be so cute for a Halloween party. Fill them with some candies or maybe some vampire fruit punch for a different kind of spooky surprise.
SVG Collections Used
- Carta Bella Pattern Paper
- Pop Dots
- Trendy Twine
- Punkin’ Patch Stamps
- Peachy Keen Face Stamps
- White Gel Pen
|Elmhurst Hollow (Small Coffin Box)|
|Double Layer Tags Galore (King Short)|
|Trick or Treat Lil' Peeps (Dracula)|
|Basic Shapes Library|
You need to make a hole in the top of the coffin for the tube so take the circle basic shape and line it up on the top of the bottom.svg of the coffin box, you need to group or make a compound path so this will be cut out.
- The tube went into the coffin lid a little so I took the oval piece and placed it on the top of the lid hanging off so a portion would be cut off.
- Follow the directions to put the coffin together. Trim any pieces that block the hole.
- You can glue the lid to the bottom of the coffin box so it doesn’t open.
- Assemble the Lil’ Peeps.
- You’ll need to trim each side of the lil peeps so it fits into the corset, just line them up and use a pencil to mark where you need to cut.
- Glue them into the corset and tie them up, finish embellishing.
- I used peachy keen face stamps but I draw the fangs with a marker.
- Add some matching pattern paper around the top of the tubes.
- The eyelets really make the holes of the corset stand out and it’s easier to get the twine through also.
- My paper was pretty heavy but you can cut out a square and punch a hole in the center and glue it under the tube opening to make it sturdier.
Hope you enjoyed these treat holders and get a chance to make some. Switch it up and tuck a Spooky Cutie into the corset instead or maybe a Halloween Cuddly Friend.