Free SVG File – 09.23.13 – Fall Leaf Placecards

Use this lovely oak leaf placecard for your next Autumn gathering, or even for a wedding! This is what I (Mary) designed for our recent Fall-themed wedding! I even helped the catering staff recognize which guests had requested vegetarian meals or kids' meals by giving those guests different colored placecards. The array of various Fall colors totally fit in with our table linens and decor. You could even create these placecards in greens and browns for a "nature-themed" occasion (not Fall). Simply size the leaf and the card to 3.8" wide for a standard-sized placecard.  Each finished placecard measures 3.75 x 2.75". Your download also includes some "extras" to help you if you're making a lot of these place cards (several of each already laid-out and ready to import). Happy crafting!

Download Now

All downloads are in Zip format and include the .svg files for use with Sure Cuts A Lot, Make-The-Cut, Silhouette Studio Designer Edition or any other SVG compatible software!

Like the Freebie? You'll love our Caramel Apple Pie SVG Kit

Buy this file

7 Responses to “Free SVG File – 09.23.13 – Fall Leaf Placecards”

1. Lynne September 23, 2013 at 4:44 pm #

Oh Leo, (and Mary!), it’s been such an emotional week to participate in with you. To share the place card you used at your wedding…it speaks to the intimacy that connects you both with your customers. Watched the streaming, watched the montage, can’t wait for the rest and wish you all the best. We (MA) will welcome you in October with open arms! Thank you!

2. Debbie P September 23, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

This file is awesome…thank you!!!

3. Diane C September 25, 2013 at 7:25 pm #

Congratulations on your marriage. I just watched the montage and it’s beautiful. I am so happy to be able to vote for you two. I know you both must be very excited to be finalist, but as a grateful recipient of your files, I’m excited for you as well. Thank you so much for great leaf file and all the files you offer.

4. SusieQ September 26, 2013 at 3:54 am #

Thank you for the beautiful place-card. There are so many possibilities!

5. Soraya September 26, 2013 at 5:37 pm #

Thank you guys for this lovely file. I also want to let you know that i have been voting for you. Hope you two win!

6. Tina B. September 26, 2013 at 9:00 pm #

Such adorable designs!

7. leonora holmes November 10, 2013 at 11:04 pm #

Thank you for the place card svg. This is the first time I am using svg on my silhouette cameo. I was wondering how to get the top of the leaf to cut while perforating the line? I can’t seem to ungroup them. Thanks in advance for your help.