This adorable haunted house treat box is so easy to assemble and looks so cute when embellished with some of the Spooky Cuties.
SVG Collections Used
- Pattern Paper (Doodlebug – Halloween Parade)
- Black card stock
- White card stock
- Google eyes
- Craft wire
- Burlap string
- Flair button
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Soot
- Foam dots
- Hot glue gun
- Facial features stamps
|Gimme Candy Boxes SVG Kit (Haunted House)|
|house.svg||11.400"w x 10.565"h||orange polka dot paper|
|door.svg||1.400"w x 2.325"h||black pattern paper|
|black.svg||9.00"w x 4.430"h||divide or break apart. Roof panels from chevron paper, window frame from green paper, delete fence|
|Spooky Cuties SVG Collection|
|ghost.svg||2.080"w x 2.250"h||white card stock|
|black.svg||1.430"w x .975"h||black card stock|
|bat.svg||2.500"w x .995"w||black card stock , mounted to wire|
- Cut all layers for box. Ink edges. Add brad for door knob. Attach door with foam dots.
- Glue burlap string under roof panel above window. Assemble box.
- Cut ghost, spider and bat. Add google eyes.
- Stamp mouth on ghost. Attach ghost with foam dots.
- Glue spider to string and secure over window with glue.
- Use hot glue to attach bat to wire and glue to inside of box.
- Attach flair button and close box with ribbon and tie in a bow.
- Adding google eye to the die cuts make this extra cute and save time cutting layers.
The easy assembly of this box would make it perfect for classroom treats or Halloween party favors.