Illuminate the night with this whimsical spooky project. It’s a boo-tiful addition to your ghostly Halloween home décor decorations.
SVG Collections Used
- Pattern and Solid Paper
- Sprinkles and Pearls
- Paper Pay Studio Flair
- Trendy Twine
- Black Rose Font
- White Gel Pen
- Black Paint
- Tea light
- Wine Cork
- Paint Brush
|New Year's Eve SVG Kit (3D Champagne Bottle)|
|Spooky Silhouettes SVG Collection|
|ghost1.svg||2.415"w x 1.265"h||white|
|ghost2.svg||2.105"w x 1.175"h||white|
|ghosts_strip.svg||11.625"w x 1.360"h||white|
|Toil and Trouble SVG Kit (apothecary jar - short)|
- Cut out the champagne bottle.
- Before assembling the bottle put your vellum pieces on and with the back of paint brush dot some black paint on each hole. When that dries dot either with a white gel pen or paint on each black dot, this creates the ghost eyes.
- Follow the directions to assemble the bottle.
- For the Bottle of Boos label I ungrouped and took out the score marks, but left the holes.
- For the top label I did a print and cut using the Black Rose Font.
- I attached the ghost banner by gluing the top ghost down and wrapped around the bottle and then glued down the last one.
- Finish adding your embellishments.
- Twine works perfectly if you want to wrap something around the middle section, like I did.
- Bend the label slightly with a pen so it molds to the bottle better.
- It’s more secure to add the label to the bottle with brads, just poke holes through where the label holes are.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project; it definitely received some attention in my house, who doesn’t like a Bottle of Boos. I’m going to add a couple of wine glasses filled with marshmallows and put some vinyl ghost faces on them for some more whimsical Halloween fun!!