2013 Martha Stewart American Made Audience Choice Winner

american-made-hero

Out of the more than 2,000 small-business owners that nominated themselves for the 2013 Martha Stewart American Made Awards, SVGCuts finished first! With over 125,000 votes during the preliminary voting round and over 56,000 votes in the final round, the SVGCuts community of paper crafters helped crown SVGCuts the 2013 Audience Choice Winner!

American Made Hour Interview on XM Radio

Mary and I were interviewed by Taylor Combs and Eddie Simeon (from Martha Stewart's American Made team) hours after finding out we were the 2013 Audience Choice Award winners! Have a listen! Big thanks to SVGCuts super fan, Lisa for recording the interview!

Play

Martha Stewart Living Video

Martha Stewart's video crew came out to our studios and filmed this amazing video about our company!

Thank You!

Mary and I would like to thank all of our amazing crafty friends for voting for us for almost four weeks! We're humbled and honored to be recognized by Martha Stewart and we owe it all to you, our amazing fans! We are truly blessed and we look forward to bringing you amazing paper projects for your digital cutting machines for years and years to come!

37 Responses to “2013 Martha Stewart American Made Audience Choice Winner”

1. Jackie October 2, 2013 at 8:33 pm #

Congratulations! Great interview guys! I am so excited for you!

2. Megan Hardy October 3, 2013 at 6:47 am #

Congratulations on the win and your recent wedding!
    Much happiness & success to you both!

3. Ruthie October 3, 2013 at 9:01 am #

Massive congratulations to you both! How amazing is that? And a wedding on top….well, you wont forget this year! You deserve every success you get! x

4. Chris October 3, 2013 at 11:07 am #

Congratulations on your wedding and your big win!

5. Mary leeson October 3, 2013 at 12:09 pm #

Just listened to the interview…awesome…learned lots about you and Mary. Very proud of you two. God bless your future with his great goodness! Much congrats!

6. Ron Gutman October 3, 2013 at 1:07 pm #

Leo & Mary…you guys are the best! Great interview and an inspiring, deserving couple.

7. Liz October 3, 2013 at 1:13 pm #

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was so excited when I saw that SVGCuts won the Martha Stewart American Made contest. I’m so happy for the two of you. I almost feel like I won too. And congrats on your marrage too. I wish you both all the best,

8. Liz October 3, 2013 at 4:04 pm #

Congrats on both the win and the wedding! Can’t think of any two people who deserve it more! What a great wedding trip it will be for you two!

9. Tracey Farr October 3, 2013 at 4:31 pm #

Big thanks for sure to Lisa for recording the interview so people that missed it or live in another country got to hear it. It was great not to have missed out!

10. Ilda October 3, 2013 at 5:59 pm #

So happy you guys put this up for us all to listen to, great interview! Proud of you guys :)

11. Linda Atwood October 3, 2013 at 6:38 pm #

Congratulations on the award! and on your wedding! Hope you had a great time with both.

Thanks for all the wonderful cut files along the way, especially the boxes and doilies.

Mary–If you would design a mini scrapbook/album I would buy it. I know some of your files already have smaller albums but a full album of your design would be better! And the directions way clearer!

I hope your business will be fun and successful for a long time too.

Linda

12. mary jo schutz October 4, 2013 at 8:51 am #

Leo and Mary

Was wonderful to hear your voices and hear your excitement! We love you and wish you nothing but happiness and success in your future.
    hugs, mj

13. Lara October 4, 2013 at 1:54 pm #

Amazing!!! Congratulations on the win & the wedding!!!!

14. Carolyn October 5, 2013 at 9:38 am #

Congratulations on your win and on your marriage. I really enjoyed the video you posted!

15. Deanna October 5, 2013 at 10:07 am #

Hi Leo and Mary, Congratulations on your MS American Made win. You deserve to win as you made a business that was needed by the paper crafting community. Your designs that are passed on to us keep the US paper crafters making American!!!! Good luck in the future and I am hoping you are the overall choice.

16. Mary October 5, 2013 at 6:43 pm #

ALL DESERVE IT SO HAPPY FOR ALL HUGS HUGS HUGS

17. Marcy E October 6, 2013 at 3:17 pm #

Just want to say congrats to both of you… your hard work has truly paid off… This award is well deserved. I am always pleased with how well your projects fit together and your instructions are always spot on. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us. I am looking forward to making more of your designs and spreading the word about your wonderful company.

18. Barbara Smith October 7, 2013 at 1:34 pm #

Congratulations, Leo & Mary, on your win and on your wedding! Great interview.

19. Doreen October 8, 2013 at 7:13 am #

Wonderful! What a great year you two are having! Congratulations!

20. Cyndi Aligo October 10, 2013 at 8:25 am #

I am sooo proud of you two!!! The win the wedding. All these fans and, Leo you still make me feel like I’m your only customer when I call with a problem.
    Love you guys
    Cyndi

21. ruthann October 12, 2013 at 1:21 pm #

Congratulations! Look forward to more of your awesome files!

22. Maureen Garrigan October 12, 2013 at 2:10 pm #

Fabulous…congratulations to you both for the fantastic win and on your marriage…what a super year you’re having…!! Will pop back to see the photos and videos next week…looking forward to seeing them…!!

23. Joanne October 12, 2013 at 7:23 pm #

WTG!!! I voted for you and are SO glad you won! Your files are awesome and I know all your fans really appreciate all the freebies you have so generously given over the years! CONGRATS!!!!

24. Laura Poole October 13, 2013 at 4:33 am #

Congratulations, Leo and Mary. You two represent the very best of the craft and your generation.
    Stolat!

25. Vicki Hill October 13, 2013 at 7:07 am #

Congratulations you two! Well earned for sure…Vicki :)

26. Carol Johnson October 13, 2013 at 9:37 am #

Congratulations! You have a great website.

27. Sandy Lewis October 13, 2013 at 10:05 am #

You won? I’m SOOO happy! (I’m glad I voted all of those days for you – you two totally deserve this!).

28. Barb McGuinness October 13, 2013 at 11:51 am #

Congratulations Leo and Mary! Voted every day for SVGCUTS and so happy for you! Love your svg files for my pazzles inspiration. Keep up the great work. I always look forward to e-mails from you.

May your success continue and God’s blessings be upon you today and always!’

Barb McG.

29. Karen October 14, 2013 at 2:15 am #

Congratulations and well done on your achievement!!!! I voted for you from here in the UK and I think your cutting files are brilliant! I make most of my cards etc for charity so your freebies are a great help to my pocket! Many thanks and once again, well done!! Karen

30. Dawn October 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm #

Congratulations on the wedding and winning. You deserve this honor.

31. Paulette October 26, 2013 at 4:58 pm #

Congratulations on both the MS American-made win and your nuptials! This is a well-deserved honor in my humble opinion.

32. Nancy Frias November 13, 2013 at 4:22 pm #

Congratulations to you on the win! Just wanted to let you know that the link doesn’t work anymore, so we can’t see the video.

• SVGCuts November 15, 2013 at 11:36 am #

We just updated the link to actually show the video on the page!

33. Rosetta Jenkins November 21, 2013 at 11:43 am #

Just want to say congrats, again! Mary looks like she’s ready for the red carpet or the cover of Vogue. And, Leo, you’re the sexiest man of 2013 not Adam Levine! You guys make a beautiful couple whose work continues to be more and more awesome.

34. Johanna December 1, 2013 at 12:19 pm #

Congratulations! Leo and Mary! You really deserved!! cause you offer more than people expect..you are so human…so wonderful people!
    Thanks Leo for help me to buy the sure cuts a lot 3!!! You are just so lovely!
    Greattings and hugs From Holland!

Johanna

35. Liz O. January 3, 2014 at 7:09 am #

Congratulations Leo and Mary! I am just catching up, but super excited for you, you deserve this an many more awards!
    Happy and prosperous new year!

36. An'Jenic Gibson March 15, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

I’m so excited to see you all had won. I did vote and I’m happy I could be apart of this for you both. HUGS!!!