This elegant Halloween home decor project will make a great addition to your holiday display.
SVG Collections Used
- Black card stock
- Pattern Paper (Carta Bella – Happy Haunting Collection)
- Black Ribbon
- Spider Stickers
- Martha Stewart Glitter (fire opal and fine crystal)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Soot)
- Hot Glue
- Spray Adhesive
- Score Board
- foam dots
|Bicycle Built for Two SVG Collection (Layered Square)|
|background_bottom.svg||5.00"w x 5.00"h||black card stock|
|background_middle.svg||5.00"w x 4.825"h||orange pattern paper|
|background_top.svg||5.00"w x 4.235"h||black pattern paper|
|banner1.svg||5.00"w x 2.180"h||creme pattern paper|
|Catacomb Manor SVG Kit (Spiderweb Rosette)|
|rosette1.svg||5.00"w x 4.220"h||black card stock|
|rosette2.svg||5.00"w x 4.220"h||black card stock|
|back_panels.svg||5.00"w x 7.915"h||creme patter paper|
|(Tall Eek Bag)|
|eek_3d_letters.svg||2.25"w||divide or break apart and delete all except one set of EEK cut from chipboard|
- Cut pieces for the layered square, ink edges in black.
- Create rosette by cutting strips of black card stock 1-1/4”h x 12”w and scoring every 1/8”. Fan fold, glue ends together to create a loop.
Cut or punch a 1-1/4” circles, flatten rosette and hot glue circles to the front and back.
- Cut spider web rosettes and letters.
- Working with one rosette at a time, spray back panel with adhesive, adhere web on top, spray again and sprinkle with crystal glitter.
- Spray chipboard letters with spray adhesive and sprinkle with fire opal glitter.
- To assemble sign, lay the background_bottom pieces down and space about 1” apart. Using hot glue, adhere a long strip of ribbon down the center.
- Glue web rosette to the top and bottom panels.
- Adhere background_middle on top of ribbon and web.
- Layer additional pieces.
- Adding glitter to a few elements on your project really adds shine and make the die cuts pop.
I hope you like my wall hanging. Try changing it up for other holidays….joy and snowflakes for Christmas or I (heart) U for Valentines day.