Santa's Village Advent Calendar SVG Kit

advent-calendar-hero

SVG Kit Description

Create a very memorable and incredibly exciting gift! Personalize this advent calendar for someone very special, and delight them 25 days in a row. Young and mature alike will enjoy getting a little treat or surprise every day leading up to Christmas. Fill the entire thing with chocolates or "girly" gifts, or toys, depending on who the lucky recipient is. A wide variety of gifts will fit inside each compartment, and we've made shopping for trinkets and treats easy by including a Shopping Guide.

Dimensions

Left Side Building - 7.8" wide by 11" high by two inches deep, Tree - 2.6" wide by seven inches high by 1.5" deep, Center Porch - 4.7" wide by eight inches high by 1.5" deep, Center Building - 6.2" wide by 11.4" high by two inches deep, Right Side Building - 7.8" wide by 11" high by two inches deep. Your download includes a printable three-page "Shopping Guide" which shows the actual sizes and lists the dimensions of each compartment within the advent calendar (all 25).

Paper Collection

Bundled Up by Crate Paper. Embossing folder used is Wood Grain Background by Darice. The PDF "Menu" in your download also includes a listing of how much solid-colored and patterned 12x12 cardstock this project requires (13 pieces of solid colored 12x12 cardstock, 11 pieces of patterned 12x12 cardstock and 15 pieces of smaller paper of your choice).

Official Trailer

Assembly Tutorial

Compatibility

SCAL2, SCAL3, ECAL, MTC, and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. This project can only be made on 12x12 sized mats (not smaller).

Buy this file

6 Responses to “Santa's Village Advent Calendar SVG Kit”

1. Jeanine November 20, 2013 at 7:13 am #

I love the new pattern and love it very much that you tell us how many ices of card stock we need, solid and patterned. That is what I miss for example at the bedtime stories castle. When I am in the shop I don’t know how much I need.

2. frida jendrzejewski November 20, 2013 at 9:07 am #

hallo, hatte schon mal geschrieben leider komm ich nach kauf der de nicht mehr auf mein Konto, würde doch so gern ihre freebee,s mitnehmen
    hätte ja auch noch die 10 $ karte
    lg frida jendrzejewski

3. Patti Lee November 20, 2013 at 10:34 am #

You guys TOTALLY blow me away with the new projects – my jaw needs to be wired to keep it from the ground. OMG – this is too too wonderful and out of this world!!! You guys needs to have kids to enjoy all the wonderful creations that have been made!!!!! Maybe a Gingerbread something int he next release????

4. Tamara November 21, 2013 at 1:10 am #

Good morning Mary and Leo!

Congratulations to you for the beautiful work in the new video!

I loved the music you chose. She makes me smile, makes me happy, something really very nice!
    This design is very beautiful. I would suggest that you make available a collection of songs with all trailers of yours projects. The songs are very tasteful!
    Think about it, please!

Greetings from Germany!

5. Kat Ancheta November 26, 2013 at 9:45 pm #

I just love everything that you design. So much that I lurk here until the next best design comes up to purchase. The downfall is, I bought the Christmas advent calendar that is a free gift, before it was a free gift! I must practice patience from now on:)

6. Kat Ancheta November 27, 2013 at 11:05 am #

Good Afternoon Mary and Leo! I am working on my advent calendar, either I am hallucinating? or there is not a number eleven patterned piece for the left side of the building? Has anyone asked about this?