Honeybee Tea SVG Kit

honeybee-tea

SVG Kit Description

Create special gifts and treats for Springtime or any time! The brand-new Victorian Teapot is truly a "wow" factor project and is large enough to hold a fairy size-able gift. Create our Cake Pop Box to showcase six standard-sized cake pops. Give your box absolutely any theme to coordinate with your cake pops! The best part is that there's no styrofoam necessary in the bottom due to a series of simple inserts that don't even require glue! The Honeybee Soap Box is perfectly elegant for gifting a small gift or treats to someone who appreciates vintage flair. Of course you could also give it any other theme you want by omitting the bee and using your paper of choice! The Birthday Blessings Card is simple yet elegant and is made up of only three pieces, so there is absolutely no letter placement necessary! The Honeybee with Laurels card makes a great "everyday" card for thank-yous, anniversaries and birthdays.

Dimensions

The finished project dimensions are: Birthday Blessings Card - seven inches wide by four inches high, Cake Pop Box - 6.6" wide by 5.5" high by 4.6" deep, Honeybee Soap Box - 6.5" wide by three inches high by 4.7" deep, Honeybee Laurels Card - six inches wide by 6.3" high, Victorian Teapot - nine inches wide by almost 11" high by 6.5" deep (front to back).

Paper Collection

Botanical Tea by Graphic 45. Top layer of bee is embossed using the Notebook folder by Sizzix and the lid panels on the Honeybee Soap Box are embossed using the Snow Cap folder by Sizzix.

Official Trailer

Assembly Tutorial

Compatibility

SCAL2, SCAL3, ECAL, MTC, and Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. 12x6 and 8.5 x 11 mat users can only create the two cards (not the envelopes) because the other projects have pieces that are too large to fit on small mats.

Get It Now!Get It Now!

10 Responses to “Honeybee Tea SVG Kit”

1. Sonia Tolson February 11, 2014 at 9:24 pm #

This kit is adorable. The Teapot is amazing. Mary, your talent just gets better and better!!

2. Linda Clineman February 12, 2014 at 4:38 am #

:-) love this and I purchased 3 kits last week and didn’t get a free kit with my purchase (Order Number: 141831) :-( I’m very new at his craft and didn’t realize I had to put in a code. I thought it was automatic.

• SVGCuts February 18, 2014 at 7:30 am #

Linda, please use the contact form and email us with your order number! We’ll take care of you!

3. Justine Self February 12, 2014 at 10:21 pm #

I have a Silhouette Cameo which has an 8.5 X11 mat. Are the cards the only things from the Honeybee Tea set I can make? I’m most interested in the tea pot and soap box. Can I make these with an 8.5 mat?

• SVGCuts February 18, 2014 at 7:29 am #

Yes, unfortunately you’d need a 12×12 machine to cut the tea pot and soap box. You can of course downsize them to your mat size, but they won’t be as large as we’ve made them.

4. Lorraine February 17, 2014 at 6:40 pm #

Hi there

The cuts for pot 1, pot 2, and pot 3 for the Victorian Tea Pot collection are these all done to complete just one tea pot or are they 3 different tea pot cuts…hope you understand my question..

• SVGCuts February 18, 2014 at 7:28 am #

It’s all for one tea pot!

5. Monica February 21, 2014 at 1:26 pm #

Hello, Im new to SVG cuts and to SVG’s in general. I will be making my first purchase soon but I have two questions.
    I for some reason thought that the coupon code would be available until the end of February. If I make a purchase this weekend and I use the coupon code will it still work? I really like this kit, its so cute:)

Also, do I need to make my purchase on the computer where I will be saving my SVG cuts? Or will I be sent an email with my svgs and I can download them later on. How does it work:) lol?

Thanks for your help:)

6. Carol February 25, 2014 at 9:20 pm #

How many of each papers do I need for the teapot?

7. Wendy March 12, 2014 at 7:22 pm #

I just purchased this kit ! Love the teapot! Is there a written instruction that tells a specific way to size this for cutting? I am using MTC and when I upload to my mat they are about 1 x 1 so I expand them out but want to be sure that everything will line up. Did I miss a part of the file for suggested measurements ?