This festive centerpiece will make a great addition to your table for a 4th of July BBQ.
SVG Collections Used
- Red Star Pattern Paper
- Blue Star Pattern Paper
- Blue Stripe Pattern Paper
- Red card stock
- White card stock
- Glitter dots
- Hot glue
- Wooden skewers
- 4" foam ball
- Paper shreds
- Foam dots
|Moms Garden Gifts SVG Kit (Flower Pot)|
|pot1.svg||9.900"w x 10.260"h||red star pattern paper|
|pot2.svg||7.020"w x 3.350||red star pattern paper|
|rim.svg||7.200"w x 3.325"h||blue stripe pattern paper|
|saucer.svg||7.650"w x 9.900||striped pattern paper|
|Patriotic Parade SVG Kit (Extras - Star)|
|star_mid1.svg||4.500"w x 3.895"h||1 red star paper 1 white|
|star_top.svg||4.500"w x 3.895"h||1 white 1 blue star paper|
|Made in the USA SVG Kit (Uncle Sam Hat)|
|flower1.svg||3.00"w x 1.585"h||blue start pattern paper|
|flower4.svg||3.00"w x 2.620"h||red card stock|
|flower5.svg||3.00"w x 2.995"w||white card stock|
|Free Deluxe Pinwheel File|
|pinwheel_bottom.svg||4.200"w x 4.950"h||red card stock|
|pinwheel_top.svg||4.200"w x 5.00||blue star pattern paper|
- Cut and assemble flower pot and saucer. Put foam ball inside pot.
- Cut stars, spray with adhesive and sprinkle with glitter
- Cut flowers and pinwheel. Layer stars, flowers and pinwheel. Use brad to hold pinwheel together. Embellish stars and flowers with buttons, twine, and glitter dots.
- Glue stars, flowers, and pinwheel to wooden skewers with hot glue.
- Arrange stars, flowers, and pinwheel by poking skewers into the foam ball.
- Fill pot with paper shreds to hide the foam.
- Tie ribbon in a bow, thread twine through button, tie in a bow, and hot glue in place.
- Place sticker and ribbon bow on front of pot.
- Use foam dots to layer flowers and stars for added dimension.
- Don't be afraid to mix and match paper collections.
I hope you like this fun centerpiece. You could easily change the paper collection to make this fit any occasion.