Haunted Forest SVG Kit

haunted-forest-svg-kit

SVG Kit Description

Get spooky for Fall with all-new projects for Halloween! Start or add-to your paper-craft village and create your own Bewitched Cabin! Make it all your own with your own papers and embellishments! Its roof lifts off so you can put electronic tealight candles inside, or you can use it as a super fabulous gift box! You also get a cute Witchy Hat to fill with treats as well as an adorable Jack O' Lantern wearing a cute witch hat. Put an electronic tealight candle inside or fill it with fun-size candy bars or treats! You also get two vintage-inspired cards for making and spreading spooky joy this October!

Dimensions

Bewitched Cabin - 10.5" wide, 10.5" high and 8.2" deep, Jack O' Lantern - six inches wide, seven inches high and six inches deep, Jack O' Lantern Card - eight inches wide and four inches high, Moon Card - 5.7" wide and 6.3" high, Witchy Hat - 7.6" wide, 6.5" high and 7.6" deep.

Paper Collection

An Eerie Tale by Graphic 45. Embossing folders used are Woodgrain and Bricked by Sizzix (on Bewitched Cabin) and Swirls by Sizzix (on Moon Card).

Official Trailer

Assembly Tutorial

Compatibility

SCAL2, SCAL3, ECAL, MTC, Cricut Design Space and  Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. 12x6 and 8.5 x 11 mat users can only create the individual "flat" elements such as the moon. 8.5 x 11 mat users can also create the Jack O' Lantern Card (but not its envelope).

Get It Now!

10 Responses to “Haunted Forest SVG Kit”

1. Brittany Heath August 1, 2014 at 11:03 pm #

This file is beyond amazing!!

2. Sharron Prickett August 5, 2014 at 5:58 am #

Are these svg files compatible with Brothers Scan n Cut machine. I am able to go through brothers scan n cur canvas software on line service to convert most svg files to their fcm format. Just love your box cards. I just want to make sure I can cut them. Thanks

• SVGCuts August 5, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

Yes, they are. You will need to convert them from SVG to FCM using the Canvas tool.

3. Marsha August 5, 2014 at 10:20 am #

I LOVE the Haunted Forest file and have already made 3 of the items but I am having trouble with the panels in the Witchy Hat file. Why are they different from the other files? I had to trace them on my silhouette and cannot move them. Plus they just look different. What’s up? Your files are always wonderful to work with and I look forward to each new kit.

• SVGCuts August 5, 2014 at 12:00 pm #

Marsha, its likely something in the way you’re importing the files. Please email us for further support!

4. susan August 5, 2014 at 1:45 pm #

waiting on my blades to come in!!!

5. Zuri August 14, 2014 at 9:51 pm #

I’m still new to the paper craft world and I’m just so in love with your products. Not only are the designs and cuts awesome but the tutorials are the best part to ensure i assemble everything correctly. I can’t wait to see what else you guys have to offer.

6. Rosalie August 18, 2014 at 2:27 pm #

Are these files compatible with the Cricut Expression 2? I am new to paper crafting and this site is awesome.

7. Edith Desmarais September 4, 2014 at 3:36 pm #

How many sheets of 12X12 Paper does each item take? I want to make sure that I have enough of the matching pages to cut out before I purchase this item

8. Lisa September 30, 2014 at 3:41 pm #

So i am working on my Bewitched Cabin in SIL DE V3 but i am noticing that the numbers on the images and the perforated line are not cutting on all files. Like they cut on black2 but not black 1, 3 and 4. is it supposed to be that way? Thanks!