W3 Silver Award For Video or Motion Graphics

w3winner_silver_blkThe Winners of The 2014 W3 Awards have been announced by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts today. Receiving over 4,000 entries, The W3 Awards honors outstanding Websites, Web Marketing, Web Video, Mobile Sites/Apps & Social content created by some of the best interactive agencies, designers, and creators worldwide.

SVGCuts.com received the Silver Award in the Video or Motion Graphics category.

w3-trophyThe W³ Awards honors creative excellence on the Web, and recognizes the creative and marketing professionals behind award winning Websites, Web Video and Online Marketing programs. Simply put, the W³ is the first major Web competition to be accessible to the biggest agencies, the smallest firms, and everyone in between.

The W3 Awards is sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a "Who's Who" of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms. Please visit www.aiva.org for a full member list and additional information.

In determining winners, entries are judged based on a standard of excellence as determined by the AIVA, according to the category entered. To uphold a high standard of excellence, a category may have multiple winners, or may have no winners at all. Entries are scored on a 100-point scale by the judges. Less than 10% of all entries will be selected as Gold Winners. Other outstanding entries will be Silver Winners. Best in Show selections represent the highest mark of distinction and are also selected by the Academy based on scoring. The judges will award Best in Show honors to only the top 1% of all work entered.

Don't miss another award winning video. Subscribe to our YouTube channel today!

8 Responses to “W3 Silver Award For Video or Motion Graphics”

1. Lisa J September 26, 2014 at 4:04 pm #

Ok well I would love to see what they consider “Gold” because I think you guys are the best out there! But huge congrats on the Silver!!!

2. Chris Ashworth September 26, 2014 at 11:28 pm #

Well Done Indeed and very much deserved!! Your videos are fantastic and so useful! x

3. Mike Fernholz September 27, 2014 at 12:20 pm #

Congratulations!

4. Brenda Price September 30, 2014 at 8:35 pm #

Congratulations!! Very well-deserved!

5. Marilyn October 17, 2014 at 12:00 pm #

Congratulations! What another amazing accomplishment!

6. Stef October 21, 2014 at 9:43 am #

I only just saw this – Congrats! And I absolutely agree with Lisa J.!
    I can just say: Your videos are the greatest remedy against “crafter’s block” – when I don’t feel like doing anything, watching one of your videos will get me going again straight away. I might be ending up doing something completely different, but seeing your stuff always gets my juices flowing!
    Thanks, Stef

7. Cathy Tamez November 10, 2014 at 5:58 am #

Leo and Mary, Im so happy for both of you. Your right you both make a great team and your video’s are so easy to follow. Leo you do a awesome job ! Mary your designs are beautiful. Good luck in the future as far as I can see it’s looking really good.
    Thanks for all your hard work!
    Cathy

8. Pamela Soucy Chartrand November 14, 2014 at 9:15 pm #

I just read this a little slow I know. I am so proud of both of you. I have been buying your programs for years and I see they just get better and better.