Want to use our files commercially? While we don't charge commercial license fees, we have a few rules!
- You cannot sell the actual SVG or PDF files. You may not re-sell our digital files.
- You can cut our files out of any medium (paper, vinyl, chipboard etc) and use them on products for sale (pre-made cards, projects, scrapbook pages, vinyl projects, etc).
- The products you create using our cuts can be sold locally (in your city, town, from your cabana) with no restrictions.
- Products can be sold online via your own website (www.mycoolcraftysite.com).
- We DO NOT allow the sale of pre-cut kits for assembly by the customer. All items for sale must be completely assembled.
- We DO allow products to be sold on sites like Etsy, Ebay etc. (updated March 2017)
- We DO allow products to be sold on sites like Zazzle.com or CafePress.com (updated March 2017)
- We do not give permission via this form for our designs to be mass-produced. If you would like to sell more than 35 units of a given design within a 12-month period, please contact us to discuss further. If you are one person rockin' your personal crafty business, more power to you, but we don't want this form allowing any large-scale multi-person factory-type operations without our further approval.
- If you agree to the above, fill out the form below! We'll contact you to let you know you are approved! Thanks for being interested and for liking our designs!